1. Civil Litigations- As one of the immensely reputed and leading full-service law firms in India, ours prominent law firm provides the complete gamut of legal services and expert counsel regarding the civil law India, in every part of the country. Apart from this civil law, all other areas of the legal practice have been well-served by us in India.
· Civil Suits including Recovery suit
· Commercial Litigation
· Domestic Arbitration
· Family Matters
· Matters before DRT and DRAT
· Consumer Disputes before National, State and District Consumer Courts
· Real Estate Regulatory Authority
· Drafting & Vetting of commercial agreements
· Legal Due diligence
2. Criminal LITIGATION –
We Handle Litigation arising out of following:-
· FIR Matters – Providing support to corporate and individuals for lodging FIR under various sections of IPC. End to end services provided by our firm to ease the difficulty of victim/complainant.
· Defence Lawyer – On fact as well as law in Court of Sessions, High Court as well as Supreme Court of India.
· Bail Matters – Anticipatory as well as regular bail matters under various provisions of Law.
· NDPS & EXCISE – Bail as well as conduct of trial in narcotics related matters.
· Motor Accident Matters – Claims arising out of motor accidents at the Motor accident claim tribunal.
· Matrimony: Family & Marriage Practice– We provide sincere and honest service to solve the problem for the benefit of our client. We not only litigate, but we also put an end to the litigation.
· Cheque Bounce case– Cheque Bounce matters under Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
· White color criminal matters including Frauds- Matters related to corporates, Cyber security & Banking. The firm has vast experience in all aspects of anti-corruption matters, including devising compliance programs relating to anti-bribery, anti-corruption laws/rules and requisite regulatory filings in this regard.
3. ARBITRATION – Arbitration Practice includes following areas:
· All Commercial Disputes
· Banking & NBFCs
· Power, Infrastructure & Construction.
· Banking, Insurance and financial sector.
4. CONSUMER –
We offer Consumer Law services in relation to grievances of the consumers relating to Real Estate, banking, insurance, medical, automobile and other services and products. Our presence at National, State and District Consumer Forums where we help the victims & Complainants for further relief as per applicable law.
5. BANKING –
The Firm has established itself as one of the leading players in the country in the Banking and Finance practice area. Our lawyers have considerable professional experience in advising clients on matters of concession agreements, bid documents, bidding, project finance documents, securitization, EPC contracts, Construction JV Agreements etc. Our counsels provide the client complete legal solutions and advice from prequalification stage to bidding, to the tender process to final execution of documents.
6. CORPORATE – Corporate & Commercial Practice
- Have been advising large clients extensively on complex legal matters under a variety of corporate & commercial laws.
- Drafting / vetting of agreements like Joint Venture Agreements, Consortium Agreements, Software License Agreements, Reselling Agreements, Software Support and Development Agreements, Technical Know- How Agreements, Contract for and of Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and Collaboration Agreements.
- M&A Transactions/Corporate Structuring, & Collaborations, Private Equity Transactions, structuring, negotiation and drafting of various types of Commercial Contracts/Agreements.
- Documentation, Due Diligences, FDI matters, advising/strategizing/briefing on corporate/commercial litigation matters etc for various large transnational and Indian clients
7. LITIGATION –
We undertakes litigation matters in the following Courts / Forum for its clients:
· Supreme Court of India.
· State High Courts.
· National Commercial Arbitration.
· Tribunals including DRT, DRAT, CAT, Customs, Tax and Excise.
· National, State and District Consumer Forums.
· Various District Courts in India.
· The Firm engages various Senior Counsel depending upon the matter.
· The Senior Counsel engaged by the firm have represented clients in courts where decisions have been considered significant landmarks and legal precedents of lasting importance.
8. IPRs – Intellectual Property Practice-(IPRS) – We provide support various Clients for –
· Patents – Patents application filing (convention / PCT), drafting of specification, Legal advice and prosecution till the grant of Patent.
· Trade Mark – Trade Mark Search, filling application, legal advice and prosecution till registration of Trade Mark, Apposition.
· Copyright – Filing and registration.
· Design – Filing, Prosecution and registration.
· Geographical Indications –Filing and Registration.
· Intellectual Property Enforcement.
· Collaboration & Licensing, Patent Licensing, Trade Mark Licensing
9. PROPERTY & REAL ESTATE-
We provide professional expertise for filing cases related to real estate disputes before RERA, National Commission, NCLT, High Courts & Supreme Court. Carrying out thorough and exhaustive client specific and also client specified (in particular instances). Due Diligences and similar exercises before advising clients. Our Firm is adept in handling advisory and litigation in real estate related projects.
10. INSOLVENCY & BANKRUPTCY LAW-
We act on behalf of financial creditors, Operational creditors and for other categories as stipulated under the code. We also provide support to file cases before NCLT, NCLAT for recovery of debt due against the delinquent customer and or corporates. We also provide support to our clients to file appropriate application before IRPs. The Firm has extensive experience in handling high profile corporate insolvency and bankruptcy matters. The Firm has a team of qualified Professionals, company secretaries and lawyers who offer strategic advice to corporate debtors, creditors and other stakeholders during the insolvency proceedings and provide professional services required during the process and represent them in court/tribunal proceedings. Our experienced lawyers can handle complex cases involving companies with distressed assets both from the legal and the business side in an effective manner.